Friday, March 20, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

"It was the 1st day of the 1st grade....." I love that Veggie Tales song and I can't help but sing it every time I see a 1st day of the school year picture. And I LOVE this picture! She looks sooooo little in her Grandpa Joe's big chair!

It's hard to believe that it was during Emily's 1st grade year that God began to whisper adoption at us. It seems surreal to me to think about how long we have been "in the process of adopting a little girl from China." When you have been saying that for four years, you start to wonder if people think you are delusional. Oh well, they thought Noah was nuts too!

Praise God that He is faithful and keeps His promises. Someday, I will be taking pictures of KayLi's 1st day of the....you know the song!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hang in there.....she is out there.....sleeping under the same stars you see...

Kristi said...

At least you don't have a huge boat in your yard!