Saturday, August 1, 2009

What I Learned My First Week Home!

I have had a very busy week learning so many new things!

First I learned that there were a lot of people waiting for me to come home. I like this guy a lot...he's my Ge Ge!

It is so fun to wake up and find out that your cousin is still here.

My Baba has big shoes but I think I look good in them. And check out these shorts. They have a pocket just the right size for a bag of Fruit Snacks...how cool is that?

These sleeping bags things are very slippery but I like them.

And when your Baba rolls you up in one they call you a burrito. What's up with that?

If you climb in this big tub, someone will come along and pull you around. It's great!

It's easy to amaze my new parents.

All you have to do is summersaults over and over again. Like it's hard or something.

My new house is cool but I think it needs a little redecorating. Don't you think these coasters look much better on the candles?

I have my OWN bed! Which I sleep in all night every night because I'm awesome!

I have a lot of new friends. Aren't they cute? My friend Jaci is from China, just like me!

My new stylist is so much better than my last one! She can actually cut straight!

There is nothing better than pink boots, cantaloupe and a cool big sister!

Don't I look gorgeous in ALL my necklaces and new sunglasses?

I really like these blocks. They are so fun to dump out over and over and over again!

I love my pool too! I can kick back and chill in it just like my sister!

Bubbles and sidewalk chalk are super fun and just a little messy.

And today I got my very own tricycle! I love it! It even has a trunk to store my juice and Cherrioes in!

I think I'm gonna like it here! This new family loves me A LOT!!!!

13 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Lisa,

This makes me heart smile. I am so happy to see her home...standing in Baba's shoes...laying in her bed...and swimmming in the pool. I wanted this post to go on and on. SHE IS HOME...can you believe it! What a blessing that sweet girl is.

PRECIOUS!!

Love you,
Kim

moonsyner said...

What a wonderful life!!! Every kid should be so lucky to be adopted into the Lansford family :')

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! We were so happy to see pics this morning!! :) She is GORGEOUS!! And looks like she is as happy as a clam! We leave Wed to go meet Della! Hope our experience will be as smooth as yours! Hopefully we'll get the girls together within the next year!
Blessings!-Amy and Ken

Lydie said...

So cute :)

Give her a huge kiss from Alexandre.

Take care,

Lydie

Jaynie said...

What a great first week home! It was go good seeing your family again this morning after such a long absence. And we LOVED seeing KayLi 'in person' for the first time. It's going to be such fun getting acquainted with the newest member of the Lansford clan!

Sharon said...

She is such a cutie and it looks like she had a great week!

Jenn said...

Love it, love it, love it!! It think I said "she's so precious" a zillion times while I was looking at the pictures! I'll say it one more time...she's SO stinkin' precious!!

I love seeing her in her ROOM! Wow..can you believe it!?!

Lori said...

Lisa,

It's so good to hear that KayLi is doing so well. It is amazing what the love and stability of a forever family along with an awesome God can do to bring healing to these little ones.

Kristi said...

I'm loving your posts now. It's fun to follow a family on their trip, but I do enjoy watching a child settle into new life with a family even more. She looks so happy already!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Melissa said...

It's so wonderful to see her home with you and looking SO happy! Can't wait to keep following! Love, Melissa

Rachelle said...

She looks like she is doing so well! :)

Colored With Memories said...

hi there, i am a fellow texan and friend of rachelles...she mentioned being excited to travel w/some texans! nice to "meet" you.

your family is adorable!!!