Monday, September 21, 2009

Is This Wrong?

My sweet friend Sundai (who is an amazing Special Education teacher) has been super supportive of all things educational for KayLi. She has hooked me up with a great pre-school curriculum, which I can't wait to get started on after KayLi recovers from her surgery.

Last week she was at a teachers supply store and picked up these way too cute lacing cards for KayLi. I'm wondering though...

is this the wrong way to use them?

Because if it is, we don't care. It's very fun to dance around wearing them!!!

Thank you Sundai!!! "KayLi Sue Lue Ellen" loves them very much!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Again, your little missy is too precious! And I'd love to know the preschool curriculum. My kids attend a school for socialization, but I'd love to be able to have some great resources to pick and choose from here at home1