Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snowmen!

Our beautiful snow is melting but not as quickly as I thought it would. There is still quit a bit and the kids were sad to go to school knowing it would likely be gone when they got home. If only the pile of wet clothes they left would magically disappear before they get home. I think they soaked and changed clothing three times! And the final count on snow ice cream...four batches!!! It's a good thing there were lots of kids around to help eat it all.

Even though I missed the "sledding" yesterday I did get a few cute pictures of Emily and her friends making snowmen.

Caitlynn's looks as pink and girly as she is. Later she found a pencil and used it for the nose...very creative!

Shelby used KayLi's cowboy hat and it turned out really cute! These snowmen may look small to you but they are gigantic to us!

Sidenote: Shelby's mom had sinus surgery this morning. I just heard she is in recovery and doing well. I know she would appreciate your prayers. Thanks for lifting her up!

And just in case you missed KayLi's pout yesterday...
I cropped it so you could get a better look.
I love it!!!!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Glad y'all are getting some snow time in this year. We are getting ANOTHER BIG storm tomorrow. I hope it will be out last snow of the year... come on Spring!

Hunan Mommy said...

I agree, let there be green grass!They would love the snow in my backyard! Up to the deck and have great snowmen in our neighborhood!