Thursday, January 15, 2009

Perfect Word - Perfect Timing


I absolutely love it when God speaks the perfect word at the perfect time! And that's what he did this morning.

My current Bible study is "A Call To Die" by David Nasser and I highly recommend it! It would be great for a young adult or high school youth/small group study! Thanks for bringing it to our youth group, Kelli!

Anyway, each week you are asked to memorize a new verse and today was the beginning of a new week/verse. It's Isaiah 26:8 which reads,

"Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws,
we wait for you;

your name and renown

are the desires of our hearts."


God has spoken so many words over this journey, always at just the right time! This verse is no exception. It spoke perfectly to my heart this morning. God never ceases to amaze me!!!

No comments: