Friday, February 27, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

Our sweet pastors wife (Hi Donna Sue :0)) has a fun tradition of wearing something red and eye catching the Sunday before Valentines Day. It's her way of reminding her husband to remind the men in our congregation that Valentines Day is coming. Or maybe she's just reminding him...hhhmmm?

This year she looked TOO cute when she wore one of HIS red ties.

Emily completely fell in love with it. She is all about the accessories these days, so this was just the coolest!

After the service when Donna Sue took off the tie and gave it to her, Emily was elated! But she really beamed when Donna Sue told her that she was thinking of her when she picked it out!!!

Thanks Donna Sue, for making my Fashionista feel so special!!!

Maybe I should buy my pastor a tie?

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Adding a touch of men's clothing took me back to my high school days when I used to love to borrow my daddy's dress shirts. Thank you for bringing back some wonderful memories!

Lisa said...

I used to do that too....how funny!
Thank YOU for the memories!

socialworkbarbie said...

I LOVE that look! :)

Kim said...

Super CUTE...from head to chucks!

Kim

Traci said...

What a fun idea! I love it and it looks so wonderful on Emily!
Love ya,
Traci